Gerrie Dresser, PCC
High Performance Executive Coach and Personal Brand Expert
the Distinctive Impact
High Performance Leadership and
Positive Team Engagement
- Are you a top performing company
that invests in your people and recognize their critical role in the
company’s growth, but key factors impact your competitive
- Are you a courageous leader with
high integrity and passion, ready to lead from the front with focus
and decisiveness, but you're STUCK and want to advance forward?
impact coaching and our proprietary, 7-step signature program,
Leadership Impact™, we have helped clients. . .
- Project courageous leadership
through high levels of company uncertainty and complexity
- Lead from the front with an
authentic and influential personal brand
- Engage and strategically mobilize
high performance teams with powerful outcomes
Leaders are inspired to
ignite employee engagement, enhance leadership
capabilities, and strategically exceed expectations,
advancing people and projects to new levels of brilliance.
As a result, high achieving professionals from Individual Contributors to
Executive Leaders who were STUCK - step up and play BIGGER.
Both companies and individual leaders benefit . . . .
innovation, deliver uncommon results, and drive business growth to meet the
needs of their customers, today and in the future.
Leaders increase their
positive influence, stand out with more authentic presence, and contribute
more strategically for greater impact.
Give your company
or yourself the gift of thriving!
CONTACT us to collaborate on a customized solution to elevate your organization,
your team or your leadership.
Successes reported by Clients resulting from our Leadership Impact™
program . . .
- “Navigated through complex political situations and put specific action
plans in place to meet critical issues head on.”
- “Made very sound decisions about my future with confidence and
certainty, developed a keen awareness of my strengths, and focused my future
on those activities that are professionally and personally fulfilling.”
- “Mid-career managers* revitalized, refocused and re-engaged with their
work . . . shifted in their behavior at work, as they began to reconnect
with their vision and passion.” (*Coached 40 managers from one corporation,
reported by Director of HR)
- “Increased my business efficiency and bottom-line and defined my target
market, resulting in greater profitability and less time spent spinning my
wheels . . . Business is stronger, and I have a better overall life
- “Provided clarity and focus to my short and long term career goals,
professional strengths and career anchors. As a result, I outlined a path to
focus on my future career development.”
- “Now able to CELEBRATE my successes without coming across as bragging or
Copyright © 2005–2014 - ‘Unique Impact™’, division of Success Associates.